20 November 2017
Some of the key issues every business owner or CEO must address to become transaction ready:
- Sales growth trend analysis
- Diverse and growing customer mix
- Strength of sales backlog with production strategies
- Covered market niche
- Strong branding and reputation in products and services
- Highly skilled, efficient, engaged and loyal workforce
- Solid vendor or supplier relationships
- Product differentiation
- Product innovation
- Dynamic management team that can transition to the new owner by modern work-flow systems
- Robust monitoring and operation dashboards that enhance profitability drivers and defend barriers to competitive entry
- Strong company culture and customer ambassadors
If you are considering a divestment (or acquisition), you must allow sufficient time to prepare for a transaction to correct any issues and build incremental value.
About: empicial pi is a boutique professional services group providing multi-disciplinary, cross-sector advice. In conjunction with market leaders, empirical pi takes pride to deliver independent and unanchored considerations that are always actionable to propel strategies for local, national and international arenas.